Re: [Question #193924]: chance clickpoints on Eclipse

Ok, I think I now understand your problem:
You are missing the capture feature in Eclipse, to screenshot the targets.

People normally use Sikuli in parallel for that, to only get the images,
they want to use in there java code together with some personal naming
convention (the IDE has an option (preferences) to name your screenshots
yourself and/or rename them using the Preview pane.