[Question #194130]: Issue with Sikuli imports

Hi all,

I read a lots oh thread about Sikuli (as well as the Help file) and I do not succeed in importing module in main Sikuli script.
I'm working with Win XP and all Sikuli's file are in the same directory.
In C:\Program Files\Sikuli, I have :
* main.sikuli
import sub
sub.function()
* sub.sikuli
from sikuli import*
def function():
	print "Hello"

When running main.sikuli, I get the following  message :
"[sikuli] Stopped
[sikuli] An error occurs at line 1
[sikuli] Error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\DOCUME~1\genesys\LOCALS~1\Temp\sikuli-tmp1210157467660887871.py", line 1, in <module>
    import sub
ImportError: No module named sub"

I tried a lots of way to solve this issue with all differents theads about this subject but I'm still stuck.

Thanks