Re: [Question #194130]: Issue with Sikuli imports

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
In my case there is no "webmoves.sukuli", just "webmoves.py" ,
_Python_module_in the same folder articles.sikuli .

You want to work with two Sikuli folders and not Python, but other Sikuli module?
Is it really necessary, you don't want with Python, but only Sikuli modules?

If so, I'll try to compose a different example later tonight (and,
maybe, on my other PC with Win XP), or, maybe, even two examples for the
two different settings, and upload them somewhere.