Re: [Question #193849]: [EXAMPLE] XBMCFlix-o-mate Automating Netflix Silverlight Controls

bengalih posted a new comment:
So does this mean that I need to:

a) Find out what screen the Netflix window is running on?  I assume
somehow with the App class...but I don't see how this is easily done.

b) Create a new screen object for that screen?  Seems easy enough:
netFlixScreen = Screen(#) once you have the # from above.

c) Modify my def setRegion somehow to set the scr = Region(getBound())
for the new screen object?  I have read over the class Screen
documentation several times and quite honestly it doesn't make a lot of
sense to me.  As I mention I am not a programmer by trade and there
isn't a single example of how to use any of the class Screen objects.

I also don't understand the logic behind the coordinate system described
- it seems overly complicated than just assigning a new set of base for
each screen.  I also wonder whether this method causes problems if the
other monitors have different resolutions?  I can't tell because I just
can't make sense of it.

Wouldn't the coordinate system require something more complicated than:

def setRegion(top=0, bottom=0, left=0, right=0):

since the default coordinates for a given screen will not be 0, but some
relative offset based on the monitor position?

This may be too complicated, I just can't tell since I have no examples to go off of.

Thanks.