[Question #194185]: CTRL key modifier not right on Win7

I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise 32-bit and operating (as an example) in the Find field in the Find and Replace dialogue of MS Word 2007.  I have a command to use the CTRL key:
 type("A", KeyModifier.CTRL)
(and tried some variations with putting Key.CTRL keyDown before and keyUp after)
but instead of "select all" which is what happens when I do the same step on my keyboard, it sets "Format: All Caps."
I've tried CTRL, ALT, WIN, and FN keys and haven't figured out what key Sikuli is actually pressing to get that effect, but whichever modifier it is pressing, it's not CTRL.

I've got a workaround with a different key sequence in my script, but am reporting this bug so that it may be fixed in future versions.

I'm running the latest Sikuli X-1.0rc3 (r905).

Awesome project, all!