Re: [Question #194144]: How to make exists() return immediately even if it fails --- use exists(image, 0)

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Hey, do not panic - stay cool.
omg this absurd! LOL

You say: In the orginal post, I talked about
     exists("myimage.png", 0.01)

Sorry, but look at your first post. You did not write this explicitly,
so it could be misunderstood - and, sorry, I did.

And I apologize for talking about the docs, it seems you know them
already.

If you want to switch of text recognizing, you have to patch the sources
appropriately and build your own Sikuli from the sources.

BTW: I am not one of the developers.

One last thing:
Using exists(image,0) instead of exists(image,0.01) might solve your problem - because this works for me as mentioned above.
But please do not blame me again this way, if it does not for you - I did not have time to look into the sources yet.