[Question #194294]: Error on finding picture

Hi I am using sikuli 1.0rc3 version on Windows.
I am having this strange behaviour on my program:
I save the program I am working on with different name to have a kind of version control. When i create the new one from the old and I try to launch the program using Sikuli-IDE-w.bat I have the following error:

Runtime Error when running D:\Sikuli\test.sikuli
Traceback(most recent call last):
File "D:\Sikuli\test.siklui\test.py,line 221,in <module> test_login(user,pwd)
File "D:\Sikuli\test.siklui\test.py,line 115,in test_login
region.doubleClick("1334666968868.png")
at org.sikuli.script.natives.VisionProxyJNI.new_FindInput_SWIG_0(Native Method)
at org.sikuli.script.natives.FindInput.<init>(FindInput.java:39)
at org.sikuli.script.Finder.<init>(Finder.java:26)
at org.sikuli.script.Region.doFind(Region.java:1029)
at org.sikuli.script.Region$RepeatableFind.run(Region.java:1232)
at org.sikuli.script.Region$Repeatable.repeat(Region.java:1203)
at org.sikuli.script.Region.wait(Region.java:497)
at org.python.proxies.sikuli.Region$Region$0.super_wait(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(unknown Source)

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:org.sikuli.script.natives.VisionProxyJNI.new_FindInput_SWIG_0()J

It seems like Sikuli loose the link to the image I associated to my program and cannot find on the GUI.
I have tried to do the same thing using IDE and the image is found from the program.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks
Andrea