Re: [Question #194235]: Limitations of Env.addHotkey ?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- Registering an Env.addHotkey with shift-key
I just tested this with my german keyboard:
"." + SHIFT for me is the colon ":"

So
Env.addHotkey(".", KeyModifier.SHIFT + KeyModifier.ALT + KeyModifier.CTRL)

works when pressing the modifiers together with the key having the dot
".".

So try to use the unshifted key value for registering, if you want to
use the modifier SHIFT.

--- the "middle" question/problem
I have to check this on a Windows system (no problem with that on my Mac)

--- hotkey feature on other systems than Windows.
on Mac it works.
Linux : I do not know.