Re: [Question #194095]: Sikuli doesn't find images that definitely exist on screen

Andrew P is still having a problem:
Sorry, I re-opened the question because the problem is still happening.
These random failures disappeared for a while and then came back.
Moreover, when I was writing some scripts in a virtual machine very
similar to the ones that Sikuli tests run on, I encountered the
following situation.  Suddently a script stopped working while I was in
the IDE and suddenly it stopped finding the image on the screen.  It
wouldn't even find it via Pattern Settings->Matching Preview.  I had to
exit the IDE and start it again to get the script to work again.

RaiMan, thank you for the offer to take a look at the screenshots.  I'll
forward them to you.  Maybe I don't understand correctly, but how can I
print out a match if Sikuli simply doesn't find the image (there is no
match, right?)

Roman -- my images use default similarity (0.7), so this isn't the
issue.