Re: [Question #194095]: Sikuli doesn't find images that definitely exist on screen

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Andrew
You sent me 2 probes each had a screen shot and the captured images you use.

--1. "web search" area (white font on blue solid background)
Having a look at the images on the pixel level, there are differences at the borders of the white letters between the screen shot and the capture. Even if I reduce the captured image to have as little background as possible, the score is only 0.99.
If I take the capture from the given screen shot, I get a score of 1.0

So my question is:  Since there are differences - can it be, that there
are situations, where the web search text area really looks different.
Do you have screen shots from the failing situations?

--2. the "my stuff" tab
this is a light blue font and has a background with diagonal darker blue lines. the capture seems to be exactly the same as on the screen shot.

So here is the question: might there be situations, that this special
background is somewhat displaced or not yet ready, when the search is
done. Do you have screen shots from the failing situations?

For now I have no idea, how to optimize your situation.
I would try to find out, what really is on the screen, when the FindFalied situations happen.