Re: [Question #194570]: Can I run sikuli script from Java using Java Run api

yashaswi gave more information on the question:
I tried executing the python script and this is the error I get

C:\Users\Yashaswi>python C:\Users\Yashaswi\Desktop\Sikuli\Helloworld.sikuli\Desk
top.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Yashaswi\Desktop\Sikuli\Helloworld.sikuli\Desktop.py", line 1,
in <module>
    click("1333968310646.png")
NameError: name 'click' is not defined

I'm new to Python so it was difficult for me to comprehend the issue.
Please help