[Question #194589]: context menu events

I have a RDP session icon on my desktop and I need to be able to Edit this shortcut via the context menu and apply the settings.  Normally I would accomlish this by right-clicking on the RDP icon -> select EDIT -> Select Experience Tab -> Choose highest connection speed for hightest resolution.

Is there a way to do this using Sikuli?  When I go to setup the screen for capture the context menu disappears.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.  I am a newbie in regards to this application and Python.

Sincerely,
Tim