Re: [Question #193849]: [EXAMPLE] XBMCFlix-o-mate Automating Netflix Silverlight Controls

bengalih posted a new comment:
Well - it is your call of course. :)

I have told you previously that I am not a programmer by trade, but I
hope at this point in the conversation you would not take me for a
hopeless fool.

That being said, I have a very hard time deducing from the
documentation, as well as your examples what would need to be done to
implement this.  I don't know what type of feedback you have had in the
past, so I am simply giving you my experience:

If you have had positive feedback from 10 other people who also are not
programmers by trade who had absolutely no problem figuring out multiple
monitor usage, then I guess I'm the odd man out...

If you haven't have much feedback from other non-programmers - well then I give you my experience as feedback.
My suggestion would be to include at least one coding example on that page with a reference picture (as this is a very visual, coordinate oriented area).

As this feature isn't that necessary for me at this point I don't feel
like spending significant time experimenting with syntax to determine
what does and doesn't work (as I have had to do with several of the
methods that didn't include example documentation).

The above is not a criticism.  I find your documentation overall very
good, and more readable than that of the Python docs themselves.  I am
just offering my experience with learning the language.  The more
accessible you make it, the more people you bring in, the less questions
you have to answer (or at least stupid questions :)), and the more you
foster learning in others.