[Question #194779]: Chrome+Ubuntu: Sikuli freezes while file upload dialog is opened

Hi!

I'm using a combination of Sikuli and Selenium to write Java tests.
It works ok on Windows system, but I have a problem with Ubuntu+Chrome combination.

Below is test log with my comments:
.. some selenium log here ...
[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.
[log] CLICK on (827,58) // Sikuli clicked on some object on the screen
//here Selenium clicks on the button that opens file selection window
//below actions are taken only when this window is closed
Apr 26, 2012 2:41:30 PM com.example.fw.SikuliHelper fillVideoForm
INFO: Screen(0)[0,0 1280x800] E:Y, T:3.0
[log] CLICK on (840,55)
libpng warning: Incorrect sBIT chunk length
Apr 26, 2012 2:41:36 PM com.example.fw.SikuliHelper click
INFO: ubuntu-fileSystem.png not found
libpng warning: Incorrect sBIT chunk length
Apr 26, 2012 2:41:40 PM com.example.fw.SikuliHelper click
INFO: ubuntu-customFileName.png not found
libpng warning: Incorrect sBIT chunk length
Apr 26, 2012 2:41:44 PM com.example.fw.SikuliHelper click
INFO: ubuntu-fileNameForm.png not found
libpng warning: Incorrect sBIT chunk length
FindFailed: can not find /home/kirill/workspace/dultonmedia-tests/img/ubuntu-fileNameForm.png on the screen.
Line ?, in File ?

I'm also recieving a number of warnings in the beggining:
(google-chrome:17755): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",
(exe:17794): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "pixmap",
but I suppose they are not the problem here.

Seems like the thread is paused while the dialog window is opened.
Have anybody faced similar problem?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards, Kirill