[Question #194799]: Command line and give back control

Hi,

I trigger Sikuli via command line in a batch file.
With release 0.10.2, executing the command line to execute a Sikuli' script waited the end of execution of the script before give back control to the batch file.
I've installed X rc3 and now the process is launched but we get back the control straight afterwards the execution,.
Is there an option to have in X rc3 the 0.10.2 behaviour, meaning waiting the end of the execution of the script to get back the control

Thanks,

Fabian