Re: [Question #194789]: Thumbnails not shown when using setBundlePath()

Tom Edmond confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Just a quick comment on the first line of your reply, before I close my
question off.

I found that if the script didn't have the setBundlePath() call and I used the full pathname to the images in the
image directory in the exists() and click(Pattern(...)) calls, the thumbnails were shown in the IDE but the script
failed to run cause it couldn't find the actual images - it still showed them as thumbnails, though they were no
longer in the .sikuli directory as I had moved them to my images area.

However, I can live with just seeing the file names for now - until I take your advice and look at the scripts
reuse-code-and-images link for enhanced solution(s) - when time permits.

BTW: Thanks for the tip on using image variables

Great tool with great possibilities !!

Thanks for the support.

Regards

Tom