Re: [Question #195190]: Preload Sikuli vision engine, VDictProxy, etc in Java

Filipe Alonso posted a new comment:
Indeed, they work but when I call Region reg = someApp.window(),
VDictProxy is already loaded but it takes 2/3 seconds to process the
first call.

If I use new App("").window() to preload instead, it loads VDictProxy
and takes 2/3 seconds in the begining, so that everytime i call
someApp.window() again it is always instantaneous.

What is kept from initializing in the VDictProxy() function that loads
and initializes in the window() function??