Re: [Question #195343]: Trapping error for Region.wait ?

--- practical purpose of using .wait over .exists

I use exists(), if I need the True/False return value (making decisions)
and in any other cases where I want to wait, but am not interested in
FindFailed exceptions (if the waiting time is exceeded, I handle the
situation in my script somehow).

I use wait(image, time), to wait for an image that should come up within
the given time. If it does not, it makes no sense, that my script
continues or it is too complex to handle the situation scripted - so it
should simply crash.