Re: [Question #194015]: UnsatisfiedLinkError when i use click Methode of Sikuli on java (Windows)

Filipe Alonso posted a new comment:
@RaiMan

I agree, the solution i provide is just the fastest for test running a
java project without changing your system and without the need to
install Sikuli X.

For application deployment one should certainly change this according to
requirements.

@emrah kara

If you want to deploy a runnable application (eg. runnable jar or so)
you should consider RaiMan's suggestion. If you're just for test and
source development then you only need to follow my suggestion.

As you can notice, and RaiMan already stated, your PATH does not include
the path for sikuli x\libs folder... make sure to either add it manually
in System's Environmental variables, or set it in Eclipse as i mentioned
in point 5) for running purposes.

And don't forget to set SIKULI_HOME as well.