[Question #195697]: Cant execute test via command line

Very new to Sikuli but I have managed to write some basic tests using GUI.   I now would like to experiment running tests automatically via commmand line, ie DOS prompt via BATch script(s).

Using -r option nothing seems to execute.  When I modify BAT file to just run below,  it correctly starts Sikuli.

Sikuli-IDE

So why when simply adding "-r <filename>.sikuli does nothing appear to run or work.  I have even moved *.sikuli into same DIR as where Sikuli is installed, ie Program Files\Sikuli X\

I saw another blog whereby I have updated .bat file since was issues running in windows.

I have also updated my %PATH% to include C:\Program Files\Sikuli X

I am running on XP.

Jon