Re: [Question #195697]: Cant execute test via command line

Jon is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,
  Unsure what you mean by making tests to run in unit test view.

All I have merely done so far is create a very simple script which opens
IE,  goes to a specific URL, and login.  When I run the script from GUI
all fine and dandy.

I have tried your command above but after executing pauses for a second
and then it goes to new prompt.

I just found a -s option (print stderr errors), which when I execute
shows me below in DOS window :-

[info] local: en_US.

But window just hangs and does nothing.  Must be a config error of some
sort.