Re: [Question #195612]: Passing command line argument using sikuli-script.jar does not work

bengalih confirmed that the question is solved:
Rai's syntax was correct (need the -r).

Unfortunately using the ide.bat instead of script.bat means that any
error output gets displayed via a pop-up GUI rather than within the cmd
console.  I do not know if there are any other side-effects to using one
over the other, but I suppose I can live with this for now.  Would be
nice if additional cmd line support can be implemented in the future.

thx.