Re: [Question #195742]: How to run the tests that test sikuli project itself

Gregory Nelson is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,
Thanks for those answers, I ran all the tests with make all-test, the JButtons reference I agree didn't belong, however when you make all-test then it compiles and references correctly.

Here is my output from "make all-test"
https://github.com/greglnelson/sikuli/blob/ubuntu1204_build/sikuli-
script/build/make_all-test_out

Some of the java ones fail, I think because of some platform issue on my
side, but if they fail on others, I won't look into it.

Could you please post your output?

Thanks,
Greg