[Question #196620]: How to import sikuli source code in eclipse?

Hi, With the help of RaiMan i successfully compiled the sikuli source code in my Mac Machine. Now i am trying to import the whole sikuli source code in eclipse. I created two project for scripts and IDE separately. When i try to import the src folder, i am getting lots of error. I also added the jar files which is in the lib folder of sikuli source.

Now i need help to run the sikuli source code via eclipse.

If anyone has successfully implemented this, please help to do the same.
I am trying in Mac OS X 10.7.3 with eclipse Indigo.

Thanks,
Kabilan