Re: [Question #196475]: changing the system date

Kris Stanton is still having a problem:
This is driving me nuts, I tried your above solution and am getting this
error (used "commands.getoutput" to see the output it was producing,
since it never worked):

'{' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

I checked the cmd string that it was passing and it was:
"echo 05-03-2012|date"

(no curly brackets) and I tried different variations, all with the same
result.  I ran the string on the command line no problem...what am I
doing wrong?