Re: [Question #196436]: Suddenly Sikuli IDE stop working, while launching IDE it hangs on.

Saravanan confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi j,

Thanks for your help.

Yes you are right this is bug with rc3. I killed the process without
saving the new file in IDE and restarted it, then it started giving
problem.  I cleared some cache then it started working fine. Now I am
very careful every time saving the file after each change.

The same problem not exists in rc2, since it always opening the fresh
IDE it is not keeping history of opened file.