Re: [Question #196874]: Code convention, coding standarts

Jacob Dorman posted a new comment:
Having looked at the Java source for Sikuli and extended it a little on
my own, I'd say that it "generally" follows Java object oriented
standards.  There seems to be a slight leaning toward making things
protected, but the design mentality is to maximize easy of use it seems.
The public interface is basically just the information that's useful,
the work is hidden in the back for the most part.

I'm not sure if I explained anything useful, really.