Re: [Question #196872]: Script Sikuli in Eclipse - pythonpath problem

j is still having a problem:
Maybe I'm missing something, at the moment I have two .sikuli modules in the same directory (mydir = path to modules):
mydir/module1.sikuli
# code inside module1 here

mydir/module2.sikuli
import module1

This runs with sikuli-ide.sh -r module2.sikuli
but when I run it in Eclipse I get
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mydir/module2.sikuli/module2.py", line 1, in <module>
    import module1
ImportError: No module named module1

It does not help if I append "mydir" to sys.path, however it works if I append "mydir/module1.sikuli/" to sys.path.
But this is not needed when running the script with sikuli-ide.bat so I would not want to do that if not neccessary.

"You only have to add the folder, that contains the .sikuli scripts, that you want to import."
Am I doing something wrong or why is this not working in my eclipse?