[Question #197561]: Stored Images

I written Gloabal function and calling this functions into main script by using command line(added import global also) but my question when i am execute through command line what ever images we have in global function those images are not in main script so its throwing error message images are not in main script

but my question how i need to keep all images in folder those images  i need to call when ever execute main script

i tried to find the function called "getImagePath()","addimagepath()","removeimagepath()"

but my question was how i need to use this functions into script if any one have source code please share those code because am new to sikuli

Thanks for your great help

Regards,
Kishore