Re: [Question #198796]: Fedora 15 - libVisionProxy.so: libml.so.2.1

ryan posted a new comment:
Thanks for all of the input, but I am not getting anywhere.
I tried F14, F15 and F17. I also tried Ubuntu 12.04 and actually got farther with Ubuntu, but there are still issues.

I think I just need to wait for the next Sikuli update (if there will be
one). Hopefully the next version will include updated dependency libs
(using OpenCV 2.2 etc.)

Does anyone know which Linux dist Sikuli works better on?
It is great in Windows, but I test on Linux.

Thanks.