[Question #200752]: Sikuli IDE deletes PNG files, whose filename strings cannot be found in the script, when saving the script

*** this is by design

I found that this is occuring by design in clean-dot-sikuli.py. I guess the idea is to remove any temporary PNGs that were saved in the course of grabbing images with the IDE, but it's also deleting PNGs that were put there by the user.

I generalized a Sikuli script to cobble together PNG filenames from components (e.g. prefix + "icon.png"), and I loaded the script in the IDE.  At some point (I can try to find out exactly when) the PNG files in the script directory disappeared.  It seems to be the case that the IDE is checking to see if any PNG files are in the directory and not in the script, and it deletes ones that it can't find.

I can do more testing to narrow down the exact time that this happens, if it's helpful.