Re: [Question #200768]: Matchin Screen Shots

Sumit gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman

        We are matching one is taken manaully and other one taken at run
time by my code.

        What I am analyzing is resolution in both screenshots are different
may be this could be the reason for weried results
        If you need something more please let me know

Thanks
Sumit