Re: [Question #200765]: new to sikuli need help please

Dale R Mcgeachie gave more information on the question:

Hi thx for quick reply, this is my code -

switchApp("Myapp")
 while not exists("desktop", ): # myapp is windowed, full screen, hiding desktop, therefore always loop
 setThrowException(False) # get rid of not found errors
 type("mykey") # this triggers random appearance of icon
 sleep(13) # workaround to wait for icon changing to second state - icon_1st_state appears randomly and then changes after a random amount of time between 1 - 15 seconds
 Region(Region(myregion)).inside().rightClick(Pattern("icon_1st_state").similar(0.47).targetOffset(-11,9)) # click it
 hover("mouseoutofway") # move mouse to a corner of screen - icon somtimes appeared under mouse

I need to be able to rightclick the icon exactly when it changes to its second state, and I need the program to run constantly, as it is it works, but it would be better if caught the change to the icons second state. I was thinking of using lastmatch and setting the search region to where the icon is found and using onchange? to detect the change to the icons second state. thx :)