Re: [Question #200752]: Sikuli IDE deletes PNG files, whose filename strings cannot be found in the script, when saving the script

Sorry, my fault, I changed your bug to a question, and then mixed up the
comments.

With the now invalid bug I asked you to post a new request bug, to not
mix things up.

But only for the records:
Something that is so by design, can never be a bug. It can only motivate you to add a request to the developers ;-)

BTW:
- The images, that are deleted are not the "temporary" ones. Only images whose filenames are no longer found as strings in the script are deleted at save time.

- subdirectory
This is possible already now:
import os
imageDir = getBundlePath() # the script path
imageSubDir = myImages # folder: script.sikuli/myImages
addImagePath(os.path.join(imageDir, imageSubDir)

from now on, Sikuli will find the images in subDir too.
image