Re: [Question #201585]: Need to hover before click

Description changed to:
Hello,

In reality, I click on an image, the screen turns white, so I cannot
find the next image to click on.

My plan is, to simulate it and to get a popup window with 'default' as
soon as sikuli cannot find the second image:

try:
click(image 1)
click(image 2)

exept:
popup('default')

But in sikuli, however, image 2 can be found even the screen is white.
If I change the code into:

try:
click(image 1)
hover(image 2)
click(image 2)

exept:
popup('default')

The popup window shows up, so it cannot be clicked on image 2

My question: How can this happen? Does Sikuli always save the postion of
the following image? I just want to understand how Sikuli is working.

Thank you!