[Question #202284]: Some General Help For a New Learner :)

Hi Everyone, I just found out about Sikuli yesterday.... and it's AWESOME but I don't have a lot of experience with Python or any other programming language.... yet :)

I have a pretty simple thing to accomplish but I'm confused, all of this is so new to me.  Basically this is what I want to do:

1. Look for an image and double click on it
2. Wait 20 seconds

(I would like steps 1 and 2 to repeat for 5 minutes)

That all seems pretty simple but I don't know how to loop it for 5 minutes.

I also want this to be running the whole time too:

3. If the image doesn't appear for more than 30 seconds, do another click and repeat from step 1

Can someone please show me what this code should look like?  I would really appreciate it.  I know this is probably a really dumb question but I just got into this yesterday.  Thanks for your time