[Question #202359]: Running Sikuli scripts unattended through Task Scheduler

On Win7 and after reading numerous other posts/questions regarding similar issues, I still cannot get Sikuli to run simple scripts through the Window Task Scheduler when the pc is locked or logged off.  From Task Scheduler, I can succesfully run a scheduled bat file or scheduled tasks where Sikuli is the called program and I pass my script in the "add arguments" as long as I am logged on an active session.  When I schedule a time and lock the machine.... only the open.app executes ( IE) but then stops at the first "click" or "type".   My goal is to be able to run scripts unattended on logged off machines but I don't see how I'll ever get there if I can't even run them on a locked pc.  My id is in the administrators group.

Any additional suggestions on how to automate scripts to run unattended?