Re: [Question #202535]: Is there a command to end running script from within the script?

Lexen confirmed that the question is solved:
Sweet!  That'll work.  I have the script set up as an executable, so
I'll just have it run itself, then exit.  Something like:

App.open (The Script)
exit (1)

Thanks for all you do!  You really keep things moving and I want you
know how much you have helped me out here, and in the past!