Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty is still having a problem:
Hi  Roman ,

Once again thanks a lot for giving your valuable times.i need
to scroll the screen in emulator in windows environment.
can u provide any information.sorry for wasting your valuable
time.

Bikash

--
Thanks & Regards,