[Question #202681]: Problem with Sikuli not opening

I have used Sikuli often in the past, but I came back to it, and when I try and run it, the cmd flashes up, then there is no response, and nothing has opened. I have tried to run it in administrator mode and in windows service pack 3, and same response. In the past, the cmd would flash, and sikuli would just open and run fine.
Thanks,
Mitch