Re: [Question #202219]: Android+windows xp

Bikash Kumar Mohanty gave more information on the question:
Hi Roman,

Thanks a lot.I got .If don't mind can u please help me in
regarding this :I am facing the biggest problem while working
with different resolution emulators and different resolution devices.

1)The image captured by particular resolution emulator or the device
will work in that particular resolution emulator or the device.
2)It won't work in other lower resolution emulator or higher resolution
emulator or device.
3)The images captured by all the different resolution emulator
or devices are different in size.so it is unable to recognize.
because  the sizes of different resolutions emulators are  different.

4)The image captured by emulator won't work in device.and vice versa.

can u please provide any suggestion regarding these.waiting for your
valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Bikash

--