Re: [Question #202768]: Creating Generic Functions with parameterization and calling them from qtp

swagatsamal2000@xxxxxxxxx gave more information on the question:
Say I want to design a function which will click on a User creation
button and enter the username and password driven from a excel sheet.

Whole part of the application is web but for this user creation, its a
flash application. Now is it possible to create a function which will
take username and password as two inputs and perform the action.

Procedure :
My script will run through qtp on the web application.
All the data will be read from an excel sheet .
VBScripting is used.
As soon as it encounters the flash application of User Creation the sikuli function will be called and it will take input as parameters from exccel sheet.