[Question #202801]: cannot capture image from Sikuli IDE

Hi Every one,

So far I used sikuli on my mac machine from automating the iOS application for iPhone through simulator.

Now I am trying to automate Android application on my windows. In that process I installed JAVA 6 on my system and tried to launch Sikuli_Ide on windows.  Sikuli UI launched successfully but i am not able to capture image from sikuli ide as i did on mac.
When i click 'click' button on ide the sikuli-ide is minimizing but not able to capture the required image.

Where I went wrong.
Please help me out

Thanks,
Praveen