Re: [Question #144682]: Sikuli X not running in Windows 7 32bit

Poornima SUraj posted a new comment:
@Raiman ,
Was just analysing this issue further. Problem is like this, While working with sikuli IDE on windows 7, 32 bit system, the IDE crashes at times while we try to take a snapshot / click on an image/ basically any operation that has to capture an image . The process(javaw.exe) is still active,but we are unable to launch the IDE again. Currently we are relaunching the IDE by delete the Sikuli registry entry.

 Reinstalling also did not help, the problem persists.