Re: [Question #187835]: HTML reporting on multiple suites

nupur posted a new comment:
Hi,

I also have a similar problem.
I have created 2 Test Scripts and 1 main script where these 2 test scripts are getting called.
If I change in one test script and even after saving it does not reflect in main script.
I also have used:
 import some_module
 reload(some_module)
 from some_module import *
in main method but after every change I have to save as the script with other name then only the changes are reflecting in main script.

Is there any other way to save changes and also getting reflected in
main script???