[Question #203331]: To Verify whether a specific text is displayed or not

Hi,
I am having few issues and would seek some kind of help.

1. First thing is to verify whether a particular message is displayed after performing an action.
e.g : I performed some action and needs to verify whether an Error message is displayed or not. Is it possible to capture a text message and return it for further usage. (Anything like capturing a Run time property)

2. I am not able to capture return value from functions in sikuli run from command line. Let me simplify : Already I posted a question which is answered like how to run sikuli scripts from command line and pass arguments.So, moving forward with same technique, I am running sikuli scripts(.skl) from command prompt invoking cmd through QTP.
When I use the return statement in my function and run the script from IDE , I am able to get the return value printed in message stack in IDE. but while trying to capture the value in command line it is returning a null value.
Now I want to capture Return value on the same command line and use that in future as checkpoints in QTP.
Could anybody please help me  with some simplified coding?

Any help is appreciated.
Regards,