Re: [Question #203331]: To Verify whether a specific text is displayed or not

swagatsamal2000@xxxxxxxxx gave more information on the question:
Some more information for clear understanding :

I don't want to capture an text image and check If Exists() then done --
the displayed text is a random one and will vary based on my actions
performed.

So is it possible to get the text value and compare something like if it
starts with an "ERROR" or anywhere "ERROR" is present then my desired
checkpoint is met.

Regards,