Re: [Question #203331]: To Verify whether a specific text is displayed or not

swagatsamal2000@xxxxxxxxx is still having a problem:
Hi pyCoder,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding capture I want to store the return value in a variable.

e.g : Suppose I have a function in sikuli which I need to execute from
command line and return back to qtp and process based on outcomes of
execution of sikuli script.

def returnvalue(par1,par2) :
        c = par1 + par2
        return c
sval = returnvalue(sys.argv[4],sys.argv[5])

Now I try to run the above script from command line ::
"...\path\Sikuli_IDE.bat" "...\Path\myscript.skl" - args "5" "10"

now how do i store the result in a variable, so that I can go back to qtp and check (in vbsccript)
if retval <10 then
    \\\\ stmts
else
     \\\stmts