Re: [Question #194681]: Use strings to import and run functions from other Sikuli scripts

CryoGenID is still having a problem:
Raimund,

sorry for the long silence in this thread...
Work was really busy but now we starting with the programming of the testing.

And we are struggling with the multimonitor topic...
Following your last post regarding this topic:
---
--2. redefine SCREEN
When a script is started (or first time in the IDE), the a "from sikuli import *" is executed, which in turn makes some initialization.
One aspect is to define SCREEN as Screen(0) and copy all methods to the global dictionary, so that the Screen/Region methods called without a region qualifier are executed as SCREEN.method().

So you might try the following once at the beginning of the main script.

dict = globals()
dict['SCREEN'] = Screen(1)
dict['SCREEN']._exposeAllMethods(__name__)

This is the same code that is used to setup/initialize the SCREEN as
Screen(0).

I cannot test it, since I currently have no multi monitor environment.
---

I have inserted the code from above, but regardless which number I use for Screen(X), Sikuli always uses the screen
which is defined as the "main" screen in Windows :-(

Any further ideas how to get this working?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Christian