Re: [Question #194681]: Use strings to import and run functions from other Sikuli scripts

CryoGenID is still having a problem:
Hello Raimund,

thanks for your eMail.
Well the problem is: I have three screens.
If I run the script with Screen(0) or Screen(1) or Screen(2) it runs, but always uses the default Monitor of Windows.
(I have the program which should be controlled by Sikuli open on all three Monitors)

If I enter Screen(3) then I get an error, which means that Sikuli knows
that I have three Monitors.

Does Sikuli save somewhere on which screen the action was originally
recorded and always uses that screen?

What I want to achieve is that Sikuli runs Test A on Screen 1, then on
Screen 2. Then Test B on Screen 1, then on Screen 2, etc. ;-)

Thanks a lot for your help :-)

Best regards,

Christian